EMV BLOG

EM Vallarta
is a full-service, award winning, Wedding and Event Planning Company as well as a world-class Catering Company. We specialize in destination weddings and beach weddings and we are based in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
View my complete profile

Follow Us

Follow emvallarta on Twitter

Contact Us

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I was chatting with one of our new brides today and she asked me if she thought renting a dress was a good idea!  Now I've heard of renting the newest and most sough after purses but I have never heard of renting your dress.

In my search for further information, I ran across this site for Pre-owned wedding dresses!

http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/

And there are some amazing deals out there! I love it! One, it couldn't be more environmentally friendly, and TWO) you can a amazing dress for a lot less money than you would have paid for it new!

Happy Shopping Brides!


Example 1 Originally $6000 Asking  $4000.


Example 2  Vera Wang Original Price $9000 Asking $5500



Example Three:

Or in a entire other price range and quite stunning, especially for the Destination Bride's needs

Paid $4300 and asking $500



0 comments:

Post a Comment